And then there was one. Or there appears to be.
With Jason Isringhausen’s reiteration of his intention to retire after putting in a yeoman year’s worth of work with the L.A. Angels — though he left the door open a crack in case “some GM is dumb enough to want to sign me” — it means […]
Mets alumni news you’ve probably heard this spring:
• Jose Reyes is a Miami Marlin.
• Carlos Beltran is a St. Louis Cardinal.
• Angel Pagan is a San Francisco Giant.
• Robin Ventura is the manager of the Chicago White Sox.
• Bobby Valentine is the manager of the Boston Red Sox.
Mets alumni news you might have missed:
• Lastings […]